Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wilton Method of Cake Decorating Course 1 (Lesson 4)

Our finale cakes!!!!


Cynthia's


Juliet's


Orlanda's


Elaine's


Aida's


Hamida's


Cedric's


Mine!!


I like Elaine's deco.. reminds me of a wedding cake..The colour combination v nice too..

Orlanda's roses are really unique.. white with a tinge of colour at the top..

Hamida's & Juliet's cakes looked as if they're taken from the fridge of some cake shop..

Aida's roses on the cake look real..

Cedric's cake is really cool with the black roses..

and *ahem* I think my cake's really different from the rest.. in a positive way.. haha.. It's kinda kiddish but it embodies almost all the techniques we learnt during the course! the Wilton rose, leaves, clown, flower, shell...

phew! I'm glad it's over.. I think I need a short break from baking...

No comments: