Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pink Starry Agar Agar (Duo layers)


Each time I make an agar agar cheesecake (pictures coming up!), I always end up w leftover agar agar.. usually i just pour the remaining agar agar into my jelly moulds and let it harden as it is.. yesterday, i decided to do something different with my agar agar.. i split the agar agar mixture into 2 bowls and added some evaporated milk and bandung essence into one bowl.. this creates the obaque pink mixture. so then i added some canned longan (also leftover from making the cheesecake) into each hole in my star mould and filled each hole half full with the clear pink agar agar mixture.. then waited for it to harden slightly before topping up with the obaque pink mixture.. and there you have it, pink starry agar agar in duo layers :)

No comments: